Our VP of Marketing at Tamraz’s is selling his professionally built Chopper. The Chopper is a 2006 Hardtail Custom Chrome Hardcore Two (hard tail = no rear suspension)
Bike was professionally assembled in ’06 by an Aurora shop and has details that I personally finished. Has been on the street lightly every summer since, but like most motorcycles, it ends up sitting more often than see’s the road. Last year I was too busy to use it more than once. Starts with one hit of the button.
Its definitely a great “Bar-Bike”, and a loud head turner, rides fantastically for a Hardtail, and it’s a pleasure to be on. I’ve been to Milwaukee in a day trip and back.
– $4K in custom paint with blue/green pearled skulls/bones tearing through tendons bars/tendons theme in the paint. A must see in the sun.
– Motor is a 100 cubic inch carb’d Rev Tech
– Six Speed Trans (1st gear down / 5 gears up / bike nearly idles at 65mph)
– Large Heavy Duty Belt Drive/Clutch
– Clean fork front end
– 220MM rear tire
– 5 gallon (hold about 3.7 and 1 gal. in reserve tank)
– Rear leather bag that’s large enough for keys/phones/20 oz. can
– My guess is its less than 3K miles
– Bike leaves the a stop light like a turbo Vette – not for the timid
– Garmin Speedo/GPS assembly on the handle bars with lifetime maps
– Meticulous maintenance
Wasn’t rode last two years more than once twice, but July 4th weekend I took it to the Harley Museum in Milwaukee from Naperville without a cough. Rode perfect on expressway – 70 mph and start stop like new. Holds 4 gallons of gas, 1/2 gallon reserve tank.
18K+ invested, and you can’t even get this bike any longer. No joyrides…you can drive next to me and we can rock around town so you can see it in action. In no rush to sell.
Best offers considered. May consider a half value trade plus cash. Would be interested in Muscle cars, Mustangs, Mopars, Foid Items.